- In good physical condition.
- Able to maintain a high level of energy throughout the evening.
Able to follow directions.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to deal with varying weather conditions.
- Able to deal with latex masks, fog, strobe lights, loud noises, and complete darkness. (Fog can be especially hard on people with asthma.)
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Previous acting experience a plus but not required.
You will be required to:
- Wear all black or dark-colored clothing.
- Wear all black or dark-colored shoes.
- Attend one (1) SCREAMS® acting class and orientation and dress rehearsal.
**Costumes will be provided by SCREAMS®**